The domestic tourists (including tourists from Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and Macao Special Administrative Region) do not need a tourist certificate to enter Shanghai, while valid documents are needed for tourists from Taiwan and overseas countries.

Please check the Shanghai Customs website for prohibited and restricted articles when enter and leave Shanghai.

Attachment Download: