Minhang Branch of Fudan University Shanghai Cancer Center, jointly established by Fudan University and the Minhang District Government on December 1, 2006, covers an area of 2,055 square meters and the floorage of 7,814 square meters. Offering over 200 beds, the hospital has such departments as surgical oncology, chemo-treatment, radiotherapy, traditional Chinese oncology and minimally invasive intervention treatment.
Minhang Branch, with the ownership and management right separated, has Vice President Guo Xiaomao of Fudan University Shanghai Cancer Center serving as its President and Deputy Director Hu Xichun of the Medical Oncology Department of Fudan University Shanghai Cancer Center as its Executive Vice President. Apart from assigning experts and professors to work as directors of the departments of surgical oncology, medical oncology, radiotherapy, traditional Chinese oncology and interventional therapy, Fudan University Shanghai Cancer Center also assigns experts of nursing and management as well as associate senior professionals to provide the support of technology and management for Minhang Branch. The assigned experts usually work for a fixed term and take turns every 3 months. They participate in outpatient services, ward visit, teaching and management. They adopt the multidisciplinary comprehensive treatment mode of Fudan University Shanghai Cancer Center.
Minhang Branch now has a number of advanced tumor diagnosis and treatment equipment such as the digital medical linear accelerator, electronic multileaf collimator for radiotherapy, instant verification system of radiotherapy, CT simulator, X-ray simulator, radiotherapy planning system, microwave therapy equipment, tumor hyperthermia equipment, which could provide chemotherapy, vascular intervention therapy, biotherapy, traditional Chinese therapy and traditional Chinese medicine therapy, radiotherapy and other comprehensive therapies for the patients.
Under the leadership of and with the medical resources provided by Fudan University Shanghai Cancer Center, the “difficulty and high cost of getting medical treatment” are eased, so the patients in Minhang could enjoy the medical services provided by the top-grade experts near their home. With high-quality and convenient medical services as well as reasonable prices, the people will be benefited.
Our objectives: patients first with emphasis on quality, reputation and honesty
Outpatient services hours: general and specialist outpatient services provided from Monday to Friday; general outpatient services provided on the morning of Saturday
Address: 106 Ruili Road, Minhang District
Contact: Xie Yingfang
Zip code: 200240
1. Set off from the downtown, take Metro Line 1 to interchange to Metro Line 5 at Xinzhuang Station, get off at Dongchuan Road Station to transfer to Jiangchuan No. 2 Bus, get off at the crossing of Ruili Road and Heqing Road;
2. Set off from the downtown, take Metro Line 1 to transfer to Xinhe Line at Xinzhuang Station, get off at No. 5 Hospital Station and walk for 5 minutes to the hospital;
3. Set off from the downtown, take Metro Line 1 to interchange to Metro Line 5 at Xinzhuang Station, get off at Jinping Road Station and walk for 10 minutes to the hospital.
Set off from the downtown, Humin Road viaduct (Jinshanwei direction), A4, Jianchuan Road Exit (turn right), Humin Road (turn left), Heqing Road (turn right), Ruili Road (turn left)
Transportation in surrounding areas:
1. Take Xinhe Line, Minma Line, Mindong Line or Minhong Line to No. 5 Hospital, and walk 5 minutes to the hospital;
2. Take Jiangchuan No. 2 Bus to the crossing of Ruili Road and Heqing Road.